Unfortunately, Windows 7 has not been supported by Microsoft since January 2015. Since they are no longer issuing security updates, it is inadvisable for applications in government facilities and environments where children are being cared for, particularly if used with a camera. For this reason, and because it has been increasingly difficult to support newer web cameras on older versions of Windows, we no longer support Windows 7.
Articles in this section
- Known Bugs & How To Fix Them
- Orbbec Astra Pro doesn't work.
- My web camera is detected but only shows black
- Orbbec Astra stops working with a USB extension cable
- How to Resolve Error 2x00004000 with RealSense D400 Cameras
- Recalibrate camera
- Could not contact registration servers
- No open licenses found
- Logitech web camera not working
- Lumo Play not launching