If you recently moved which computer you want Lumo Play to be on, make sure that you deactivated your previous software license on the first machine. If you didn’t, then your license is still being used.
Articles in this section
- Software crashes when configuring Intel RealSense
- Known Bugs & How To Fix Them
- Orbbec Astra Pro doesn't work.
- My web camera is detected but only shows black
- Orbbec Astra stops working with a USB extension cable
- How to Resolve Error 2x00004000 with RealSense D400 Cameras
- Recalibrate camera
- Could not contact registration servers
- No open licenses found
- Logitech web camera not working