We're seeing reports of people unable to adjust the sliders for our Motion Maker templates due to the control window generating off screen somewhere.
While we work on a fix, here is a workaround that should give you back control of your controls!
- Hover over the LUMOplay icon in your Windows bar at the bottom of your screen. You will see two windows, the main LUMOplay interface as well as the Motion Maker control window:
- Click this, but then do NOT click anything else.
- On your keyboard hold the ALT key and press the spacebar. You may see a context menu pop up in a corner of your screen:
- Press M, then press the left arrow key on your keyboard
- This will lock the selected window (the control window) to your mouse and you can move it somewhere more useful on your screen.
- Click to drop the window where you need it.