All images and videos should be saved as png files at the correct resolution for your installation display.
Background, Mask and Logo images should be made with the final resolution and aspect ratio of your installation display in mind.
The Mask, Idle, Logo, and various particle images should be saved as png with an alpha channel (transparent background). We recommend that most large particle images be no larger than 300px square, and small particle images be no smaller than 10px square, but this is your choice, and will depend on your final resolution.
Video backgrounds work best if they are MP4/H264 compression, and they should be rendered to match the resolution and aspect ratio of your installation display. Videos that are a seamless loop under 60s in length will look best.
If you want to add background audio to your effect, you can add looped audio to the video.
Custom Development Projects
- Video: MP4, H264 compression preferred
- Animations: Named PNG sequences on a transparent alpha channel
- 3D Objects: FBX with Textures and Animations (if applicable)
- Static Graphics: PNG (with or without alpha), JPG, PSD or AI: If you're providing your game files as editable PSD or AI files, please make sure you GROUP and NAME your objects and layers clearly.
- Audio: MP3, WAV
- Concept Art / Reference Graphics: PDF, PSD, AI, JPG, PNG