- Adds support for the Intel RealSense D435i
- Includes the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 3 in the main installer
- this is required for RealSense support
- Fixes a bug that could cause the vision system's frame-rate to drop significantly if the calibration tool is run multiple times in rapid succession
- Adds a warning on the camera selection step of calibration to indicate cameras that only have partial support and/or are not recommended (e.g. Kinect for Xbox 360, USB webcams)
- Fixes a bug that prevented the Intel RealSense D435i from properly delivering frames to the application's vision system
- Fixes a bug that could cause the application to crash if the system had previously been calibrated to use a webcam, but the webcam has been disconnected and a Windows Kinect or Kinect for Xbox 360 has been connected in its place.