- Fixes a bug that prevented users from properly masking the projection if the camera was flipped vertically
- Fixes a bug that could cause the license file to become corrupted if the system unexpectedly lost power (Note: we still strongly recommend quitting the application and shutting down your computer properly)
- Fixes an issue that could cause games to exit prematurely when using certain non-English versions of Windows (Note: some specific games will also need to be updated for this change to fully take effect)
- Updates the license file format to avoid date-formatting issues on certain non-English versions of Windows
- Adds an advanced feature that allows games to be displayed on a smaller region of the screen/projection, or span across multiple screens/projections
- Fixes a possible crash when enabling shuffle when no playlist has been set
- Fixes an issue that was preventing the application from launching correctly on Windows 8 and 8.1
- Fixes a bug that could prevent users' motion from being tracked if Party Animals or Scribbles was the first game in a playlist
- Fixes a bug that could cause the wrong remote playlist to be loaded on startup when remote management is enabled
- Changes the bug-reporting window so that it will remain open until the bug report is submitted. This should prevent situations where users think they have submitted a bug, but close the application before the report was actually received.
Please sign in to leave a comment.