Your installation needs to be online if you want to deactivate your license and move it to a different computer.
Deactivate a license from LUMOplay.com
1) Log in to your account at LUMOplay.com
2) Go to your dashboard by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the website and select 'Manage Installations'.
3) Select the installation you want to deactivate and click 'Deactivate'.
Deactivate a license from LUMOplay software
1) Launch your LUMOplay software on your computer.
2) Click the Menu drop-down button and select 'Deactivate'.
3) Enter your account username and password to deactivate the software.
4) Uninstall the program from your computer.
5) Download, install and activate your LUMOplay subscription on a new computer.
Your system will need to be re-calibrated for the new computer. Click here to review the calibration steps.
Still need help?
If you're unable to deactivate your subscription on your own due to equipment failure, you may request a manual deactivation. Contact Us and select "Deactivate a Subscription" from the drop-down menu. We may ask you send us an additional email from the address associated with your account to verify account ownership.
Please note that for each account, there is a limit of 3 free deactivations, with no more than 1 deactivation per month. You can learn more about our support policy here: https://help.lumoplay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012906673-Support-Policy