Remote playlists allow you to control the content on your LUMOplay installation from any computer connected to the internet, or from your phone. Your installation needs to be connected to the internet.
How to create a remote playlist
1) Turn 'Remote Management' on in the LUMOplay desktop app.
2) Log in to your account at LUMOplay.com, navigate to your account dashboard by clicking your profile name at the top-right of the page. Then select "My Playlists".
3) Click the Create Playlist button
4) Enter a Playlist name, and search for apps you want to add
5) In the search results, click the Add button next to any apps you wish to add to your playlist. You can adjust the amount of seconds to run the app for, and drag them to reorder the list.
6) Click the Save button once you are complete.
7) Make sure you know what your installation name is, if you have multiple installations. You can find your installation name by choosing 'Account Details' in the LUMOplay desktop app.
8) On the LUMOplay website, click 'Manage Installations'
9) Select the installation you wish to assign the playlist to.
10) Click the playlist dropdown labelled Set Playlist
11) You will get a notification on screen that the playlist has been assigned.
10) If it isn't already running, launch the LUMOplay desktop app. As long as your installation is connected to the internet, it will automatically begin downloading the playlist apps and will launch them. If you want to adjust the time each app plays for, you can select the playlist in the desktop app and adjust the time.
We know this isn't perfect yet. If you have feature requests or suggestions for improving the remote playlist management tools, please leave us a message in the community forum.
Questions? Contact us!