Remote playlists are a feature available in LUMO Playground, LUMO Playmaker, and discontinued LUMOplay Pro licenses. Playlists are not available with the free version of LUMOplay.
Remote playlists allow you to control the content on your LUMOplay installation from any location.
Remote playlists are built & scheduled from your account on LUMOplay.com
Log into your account on www.lumoplay.com to add or remove games from your playlist. The computer LUMOplay must be online in order to download the changes you made to your playlist from your LUMOplay.com account.
How to create and manage a remote playlist
To manage your playlist remotely, the computer that is running LUMOplay software needs to be connected to the internet so it can receive the request to make changes or download a new playlist.
- Turn on "Remote Management" in LUMOplay's software interface.
- Go to LUMOplay.com and log into your account, Go to My Account (the blue account icon in the top right corner of the website) > Manage Games & Installs. Choose the “Playlist” tab.
- Choose a playlist that is already created, or press the “+” sign to make a new playlist.
- Add apps to your playlist by clicking the three dots next to the playlist name
Or browse through your games under the "Games" tab and add apps from the Games list by clicking the three dots and choosing 'Assign to Playlist'.
- Return to the "Playlist" tab and select your playlist to see all the apps you've added, and adjust the amount of time each app will play before advancing to the next app.
To change the order that apps will play, click and drag the image thumbnail for any app to move it up or down in the list.
- Once your playlist is complete, you’ll need to assign it to your installation. Go to My Account > Manage Games & Installs. Choose the "Installs" tab, select your installation and click “Select Playlist”.
Select the playlist that you want to assign from the drop-down menu. This will connect the playlist to your installation. You can connect the same playlist to multiple installations.
- When you launch LUMOplay with Remote Management turned on and a Playlist assigned, LUMOplay will automatically begin downloading the apps from the Playlist and will start playing them as soon as it launches.
Questions? Contact us!