Remote management is only available for Lumo Play Pro and Lumo Playmaker licenses
Remote playlists are built & scheduled from your account on our website. Log into your account on www.lumoplay.com to add or remove games from your playlist. The computer running the software and games must be online in order to download the changes you made to the playlist on our website.
Remote playlists are very useful if you want to control what games are running on your Lumo Play installation from another location. You can build & schedule playlists for all of your installations from wherever you are using a computer or mobile device.
How to create and manage a remote playlist
To manage your playlist remotely, the computer that is running your Lumo Play software needs to be online so it can receive the request to make changes or download a new playlist.
- In the software, you will need to turn on "Remote Management" in the Lumo Play software interface.
- On our website, log into your account and go to My Account > Manage Games & Installs > Choose the “Playlist” tab.
- This is where you will find and edit your remote playlists. You can choose an already made playlist to assign to your install or you can press the “+” sign to make a new one.
- Add games to your playlists by clicking the three dots next to the playlist name
Or browse through your games under the "Games" tab and add them one by one.
- Return to the "Playlist" tab and select your playlist “The Greatest Playlist” to adjust the amount of time each game will run for
To change the order that games will play, click and drag the image thumbnail for any game to move games up or down in the list.
- Once your playlist is complete, you’ll need to assign it to your installation. Go to My Account > Manage Games & Installs. Choose the "Installs" tab, select your installation and click “Select Playlist”.
Select the playlist that you want to assign from the drop-down menu. Now you will see that this playlist has been assigned to your install.
Come back here to make changes to your playlist or assign a new playlist at any time.
- Return to your Lumo Play Software installation and you will see that your Lumo Play Pro software has automatically started downloading the games from the assigned playlist and is running them!