Lumo Play can be a great addition to your business or event, and we encourage you to share your installation. To help you, we've provided some photos and videos that you can use to share your new Lumo Play installation with your customers.
Lumo Play's Brand Rules
If you want to use Lumo Play's photos or images to promote your installation, event, or business, there are some rules you need to follow:
- You may not edit or alter Lumo Play's images, logos, or videos without permission.
- You may not use images, videos, logos, or other materials unless they have expressly been provided through the Help Center Marketing section. This includes redistributing videos, photos, or other materials from elsewhere on the web, from emails, or from any other source.
- If we see you using our brand in a way that we do not approve of, we will issue a DMCA takedown.
- You may not claim to be a representative or approved vendor of Lumo Play without express written permission.
- You will acknowledge LumoPlay.com with a written description and/or direct link to our website in all published and distributed materials using out content.
- You may not use Lumo Play's name, logos, trademarks, images, or any other materials in association with content that promotes violence, hate, racism, sexism, or any content that encourages or celebrates violations of human rights.
By using any of Lumo Play's copyright images, videos, written materials, or any other media, you agree to follow these simple rules, and to be bound by the restrictions above.