- Games will check if there is a newer version on the server and show an update icon allowing users to download the new version.
- Significant changes to how the game processes are managed which makes long-term playlists much more stable (no more infinite loading circle).
- You may need to update any shortcuts to the software as the main executable name has changed.
- Command line argument for launching specific playlists has been temporarily disabled.
- When calibrating the masking, the video feed will now temporarily set the blur and sensitivity to zero.
- When masking, a unique corner marker has been added in the top-left of the game screen to make calibrating easier.
- Background processes should stop when the software is closed.
- Changes to how motion data is received to prevent problems when there is lag in the system
- Fixes to communication to avoid lockups when the expected cameras are not available. You will instead be prompted to check your hardware or recalibrate.