The Motion Maker tools are designed to work with png files. If you are adding your own particle shapes, you should save your pngs with an alpha channel.
PNG stands for “Portable Graphics Format”. It's the most frequently used uncompressed raster image format on the internet, and you can export your graphics in the png format from most graphic design programs.
Custom Development Projects
If you're providing your own graphics, animations, video or audio, here's a list of formats we accept:
- Video: MP4, H264 compression preferred, 1920 x 1080 max resolution
- Animations: Named PNG sequences on a transparent alpha channel
- 3D Objects: FBX with Textures and Animations (if applicable)
- Static Graphics: PNG (with or without alpha), JPG, PSD or AI: If you're providing your game files as editable PSD or AI files, please make sure you GROUP and NAME your objects and layers clearly.
- Audio: MP3, WAV
- Concept Art / Reference Graphics: PDF, PSD, AI, JPG, PNG