The Game Gallery Menu is an interactive playlist menu available for Lumo Play Pro.
Run a playlist, after a game in the playlist ends, the Game Gallery menu appears giving the user control to choose which game to play next.
How to activate the Game Gallery Menu:
- Create a playlist by clicking on the "New Playlist" button on the left side of the window.
- Click-and-drag games from your game library onto the playlist's name in the sidebar
- Start playing the playlist by double-clicking on its name in the sidebar, or by selecting it and pressing the "Play Now" button in the upper portion of the window.
- Click on the green button beside the media controls to cycle through the different playback modes until the image appears. There are 4 possible playback modes (though some may be disabled if your playlist only contains a single game):
- Loop - Play the games in-order, and re-start from the beginning after the last game finishes
- Shuffle - Play the games in a random order
- Single Game - Play the current game forever; do not skip games
- Game Gallery - Show an interactive menu that lets players choose the next game
- The Game Gallery Menu should now appear between games: