The tile flip template was designed with advertisers in mind. When you move in front of the display tiles will flip over revealing the next image. Unlike our other templates, this one allows you to upload multiple different images and it will cycle through them as you interact with it.
- Aspect Ratio - aspect ratio and image size have a big impact on your design. Check to see what the native resolution and aspect ratio is for the display that you are using. Design your game at that size so it will look perfect.
- Orientation - how will you be setting up your equipment? design for portrait or landscape.
- Common Resolutions - a helpful list of common image resolutions for your selected aspect ratio.
Mask and Overlays
- Mask - an overlay that goes on top of the entire game and it covers anything beneath it. It does not act as boundaries so it won't stop game elements like soccer balls, pucks or fish. They will just go underneath it. Suitable for transparent png images at full game resolution.
- Logo - an overlay that goes on top of the entire game. It covers anything beneath it. It does not act as boundaries so it won't stop game elements like soccer balls, pucks or fish. They will just go underneath it. Suitable for transparent png images of your logo
- Logo Opacity - control how transparent your logo is.
- Idle Image - a temporary pulsing overlay that appears when no one is actively interacting with the game. Suitable for transparent png images. This is a good place to put a call to action like a button that says "Start". Often used to draw attention when no one is interacting with the game.
- Idle Image Opacity - control how transparent your idle image is.
- Idle Image Timeout - how long it takes the idle image to appear when there is no one is actively interacting with the game.
- Idle Image Animation on / off - enable or disable the pulsing animation.
- Images - the images stay on the screen when no one is moving. the next image is revealed when someone moves.
- Columns - go horizontally across the screen
- Rows - go vertically down the screen
- Flip Speed - how fast the tiles flip over.
- Growth Speed - how long it takes to flip over the tiles until the entire image is revealed.
- Next Image Delay - a pause between the image being flipped and the new image becoming interactive.
- Flip direction - which way the flip effect propagates. Left, right, up, down or random.
- Idle Animation on / off - enable or disable the idle animation. The idle animation is used to draw attention when no one is interacting with the game.
- Spawn Speed - how often the tiles tilt when there is no one interacting with the game.
- Idle Delay - how long it takes the idle animation to start when there is no one actively interacting with the game.
How to test your Motion Maker game before you buy it:
- If you own Lumo Play Pro app, one of the features is that you can test a watermarked preview of your Motion Maker game in your Pro installation before you purchase it. Go here to find out How to preview a Motion Maker game.
* Each game you make using a template is sold separately. Purchased games can no longer be modified. If modifications are required you will need to create and purchase a new one each time, so it is important to make sure you are happy with your effect before you purchase it.