This template allows you to upload a background and foreground image. A beautiful smoky effect reveals the background image, transforming your artwork into a stunning, ever-evolving canvas controlled by people's movements. Even cooler than it sounds.
- Aspect Ratio - aspect ratio and image size have a big impact on your design. Check to see what the native resolution and aspect ratio is for the display that you are using. Design your game at that size so it will look perfect.
- Orientation - how will you be setting up your equipment? design for portrait or landscape.
- Common Resolutions - a helpful list of common image resolutions for your selected aspect ratio.
Mask and Overlays
- Mask - an overlay that goes on top of the entire game and it covers anything beneath it. It does not act as boundaries so it won't stop game elements like soccer balls, pucks or fish. They will just go underneath it. Suitable for transparent png images at full game resolution.
- Logo - an overlay that goes on top of the entire game. It covers anything beneath it. It does not act as boundaries so it won't stop game elements like soccer balls, pucks or fish. They will just go underneath it. Suitable for transparent png images of your logo
- Logo Opacity - control how transparent your logo is.
- Idle Image - a temporary pulsing overlay that appears when no one is actively interacting with the game. Suitable for transparent png images. This is a good place to put a call to action like a button that says "Start". Often used to draw attention when no one is interacting with the game.
- Idle Image Opacity - control how transparent your idle image is.
- Idle Image Timeout - how long it takes the idle image to appear when there is no one is actively interacting with the game.
- Idle Image Animation on / off - enable or disable the pulsing animation.
- Foreground Image - the foreground image is on the screen when no one is moving. Set one image for the foreground.
- Background Image - the background image is what gets revealed when someone moves or touches the screen (if you're making this for a touchscreen). Set one image for the background.
- Size - how thick and large the fog is.
- Duration - how long the fog spreads and lives for.
- Spread - the distance that the fog spreads.
- Blur - how soft the edges of the fog are.
- Distortion - the strength of the deformation.
- Pattern - the path that the effect takes, straight or squiggly.
How to test your Motion Maker game before you buy it:
- If you own Lumo Play Pro app, one of the features is that you can test a watermarked preview of your Motion Maker game in your Pro installation before you purchase it. Go here to find out How to preview a Motion Maker game.
* Each game you make using a template is sold separately. Purchased games can no longer be modified. If modifications are required you will need to create and purchase a new one each time, so it is important to make sure you are happy with your effect before you purchase it.