If you want to remove Lumo Play from a computer to put it on a different one, you will need to transfer your license.
Before uninstalling the software on the computer that it is currently installed on, you have to deactivate your license. Deactivating will free up your license and allow you to move your license and install it on a new computer.
1) Launch your Lumo Play software on your computer.
2) Click the Menu drop-down button and select 'Deactivate'.
3) Enter your account information to deactivate the software.
4) Uninstall the program from your computer.
5) Move over to the new computer that you want to switch to. Download, install and register your Lumo Play license. Follow along with the quick start setup guide.
Your system will need to be re-calibrated for the new computer. Follow along here for instructions on calibrating your software: https://help.lumoplay.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000616393-Quick-start
If the above instructions do not work:
You must request a license deactivation, please send a direct email to email@example.com from the email address associated with your account with the subject line 'License Reset Request'.
For security purposes, we ask you to verify account ownership by emailing us from the specific email address on file for the account in question. We cannot process a deactivation request sent from a web form.
The safety of your Lumo Play account is our top priority, and we request this information to help protect your privacy, information, and content.