Settings are different for each template. They allow you to make changes to how the game or effect reacts to movement. When you change a setting, you will see the results in the live preview window.
Articles in this section
- Asset Library
- What's Motion Maker?
- Tips for designing for projection
- Using the templates
- Image and template resolution
- Can I use video and sound in Motion Maker?
- Motion Maker Drafts
- Motion Maker Settings
- How to preview a Motion Maker draft
- Editing your Motion Maker draft