Under My Account > Motion Maker Drafts you will find your saved Motion Maker games not yet purchased. Selecting a saved game enables you to view the last revision date as well as edit. The option to continue editing will open the file where you previously left off. Any new changes to the file can now be saved for further revision at a later date or can be finalized and purchased.
Articles in this section
- Asset Library
- What's Motion Maker?
- Tips for designing for projection
- Using the templates
- Image and template resolution
- Can I use video and sound in Motion Maker?
- Motion Maker Drafts
- Motion Maker Settings
- How to preview a Motion Maker draft
- Editing your Motion Maker draft