For Wall (Close-Up), Floor, Wall Ball:
This step allows you to specify where the projection or screen lies in the camera's field of view. Make sure the projector or display is turned on during this step.
1) Look at the live view from the camera in Lumo Play. Notice that the upper-left corner has a small circular indicator. Use the Flip buttons to adjust the live view so that the small circle in the corner of the projection lines up.
2) Click and drag all four mask handles so that they line up with the corner markers in the video feed.
3) Click next once all four corners are lined up
Auto-Calibrate: this is an experimental feature that will attempt to automatically set the positions of the mask handle. Before using the Auto-Calibrate feature, you should make sure the small circle in the corner of the projection is in the correct position in the video feed.
Auto-Calibrate works best in dark environments, so make sure to turn off any lights in the area, and close any curtains or blinds. After the Auto-Calibrate tool has finished, you may make corrections by clicking-and-dragging the four mask handles.
For Wall (Full Body) and TV:
This step allows you to control where people must stand in order to interact with your installation.
1) Use the flip buttons to make sure the camera feed is aligned correctly.
2) Optionally, click-and-drag the four mask handles to restrict the motion tracking to a smaller area
3) Click next once you are satisfied with the orientation and size of the interactive area
This feature is disabled for touchscreen setups, as well as any setup configured to use Mouse/Touch input instead of a camera.