Lumo Play is an affordable software solution for Windows that includes hundreds of apps for motion, gesture and touch experiences. for retail, events, and education.
Use the same software to manage a wide variety of interactive experiences and displays: LUMOplay works with any projector, TV, LED sign or touchscreen, so you can use hardware that best fits your project needs and budget.
Examples of Lumo Play software installations
Try LUMOplay for Free
To get started, you can download LUMOplay from our website - https://www.lumoplay.com/subscriptions/free.
Your LUMOplay account includes 6 games. More games can be purchased through our website at any time, and prices are listed on the site. The demo will allow you to try out LUMOplay software for free and see if it's the right fit for your project.
Subscribe to LUMOplay
The price for LUMO Playmaker software is $29/month USD per computer. This includes the following services and features:
- Over 200 apps for interactive wall, floor, and touchscreen, and 5-10 new apps a month
- The ability to schedule playlists and manage content locally or remotely
- Retail analytics and goal tracking in custom apps
- Auto-start so that LUMOplay launches as soon as the computer is powered on.
- An optional customer-facing app menu system, and API to create a custom menu system (or connect with other apps)
- Support for most major 3D sensors, all touchscreens, and all types of displays (projectors, LED tiles, TVs etc)
- Multi-camera support - make an interactive display of any size using multiple sensors or cameras.
Make Your Own Apps
If you upgrade to the LUMO Playmaker subscription for $64/month, you can use our patented Motion Maker content creation system to make as many custom apps as you want. Otherwise, the cost is $59 per app. You will need to use these tools from a supported browser, with Flash enabled (we're working on a desktop version this year).
Get Your Hardware
To help you determine the cost of your hardware, we've provided some shopping lists in our Help section: https://help.lumoplay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002854433-How-to-use-the-shopping-lists
If you want to use something different than the equipment we recommend, that's okay! Just make sure it meets our minimum specifications:
Install Your System
Download the LUMOplay Installation Guide You can provide this guide to any local audio-visual installer for a complete installation quote.
Still Need Help?
Feel free to Contact Us. We want to help you. :)