LUMOplay is software to create, deploy, and manage motion, gesture, and touch interactive displays on any projector, flatscreen tv, touchscreen, or LED display.
LUMOplay includes Motion Maker, a patented no-code app design system, to easily create and customize your own apps.
Common types of experiences supported by LUMOplay are:
- Interactive Floors
- Interactive Walls
- Interactive Tables
- Touchscreens & Kiosks
Why choose LUMOplay?
When it comes to interactive displays, the hardware is usually the most expensive part, and there's no one-size-fits-all solution.
LUMOplay works with any type of digital display, so you can use the projector, flatscreen, or LED display that best fits your project requirements and budget.
Here are some key advantages to using LUMOplay:
- Built in app design tools.
- Monthly updates (ensures stability and security for your installations).
- Ongoing software improvements - no need to replace your whole system if a single hardware component wears out.
- Over 200 pre-made apps and new apps each month.
- Partnership with SimplyNUC - purchase or lease a LUMOplay hardware kit. Learn more at SimplyNUC.com.
Examples of LUMOplay software installations
Try LUMOplay for Free
To get started, you can download LUMOplay from our website - https://www.lumoplay.com/subscriptions/free.
Your LUMOplay account includes 6 games. More games can be purchased through our website at any time, and prices are listed on the site. The demo will allow you to try out LUMOplay software for free and see if it's the right fit for your project.
Subscribe to LUMOplay
The price for LUMO Playmaker software is $29/month USD per computer. This includes the following services and features:
- Over 200 apps for interactive wall, floor, and touchscreen, and 5-10 new apps a month
- The ability to schedule playlists and manage content locally or remotely
- Retail analytics and goal tracking in custom apps
- Auto-start so that LUMOplay launches as soon as the computer is powered on.
- An optional customer-facing app menu system, and API to create a custom menu system (or connect with other apps)
- Support for most major 3D sensors, all touchscreens, and all types of displays (projectors, LED tiles, TVs etc)
- Multi-camera support - make an interactive display of any size using multiple sensors or cameras.
Make Your Own Apps
If you upgrade to the LUMO Playmaker subscription for $64/month, you can use our patented Motion Maker content creation system to make as many custom apps as you want. Otherwise, the cost is $59 per app. These tools were updated on January 7 2021, and are available in the latest LUMOplay software update.
Get Your Hardware
To help you determine the cost of your hardware, we've provided some shopping lists in our Help section: https://help.lumoplay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002854433-How-to-use-the-shopping-lists.
If you want to use something different than the equipment we recommend, that's okay! Just make sure it meets our minimum specifications:
Install Your System
Download the LUMOplay Installation Guide You can provide this guide to any local audio-visual installer for a complete installation quote.
Still Need Help?
Feel free to contact us. We want to help you. :)