System requirements: Upgrading to the newest version of our software requires Windows 8, 8.1 or 10.
Download and print the Quick Start Guide for Windows or follow along below.
Log In to LumoPlay.com and click on the Account icon on the top right of the website
1) Go to Lumo Play Software
2) Download the software installer
3) Locate the Lumo Play installer (it's usually in your Downloads Folder)
4) Double-click the installer to start the install wizard. You might be asked for an admin password. You may also have to temporarily disable your firewall in order to download software downloaded from the internet – this is common for schools and libraries who have security in place to prevent guest users from installing malicious programs.
5) Follow the installation steps to install the Lumo Play application and drivers. You will have the option to install the drivers for the Orbbec sensor – this is only necessary if you plan to use the Orbbec Astra or Astra Pro as your sensor.
6) Once the installation is complete, you will be able to find Lumo Play in Start > All Programs on Windows or by typing "Lumo Play" into the Windows search bar.
7) Restart your computer if required.