If you can't find the answer you're looking for on this site, you can contact us. Our customer support team are real, live, friendly humans living in Montreal and Winnipeg.
- Go to our contact page. This is always the fastest way to reach us.
- Select topics from the drop-down menus that best describe your question. This helps us direct you to the help you need.
- If the suggested guides don't answer your question, click Email.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to compose your email.
Email is available between 9 AM and 5 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday.
If you prefer, you can leave us a phone message by calling our office phone number +1 833-438-5866. Please note that we don't check phone messages as frequently as emails, so we may take longer to reply to phone calls than to requests submitted through our contact page.
Tips for emailing us:
- Details help a lot. The more details you include about the issue or question that you have the better we can help you.
- Pictures help too. In the Attachments field, feel free to upload screenshots or files that can help us see what you're seeing.
- You can reply to our email responses.
- If you have new questions, we recommend creating a new a help ticket so that each question can be handled within its own email thread. This makes referencing these inquiries faster in the future.
We ask for ownership verification
For security purposes, we ask you to verify account ownership by emailing us from the specific email address on file for the account in question.
The safety of your Lumo Play account is our top priority, and we request this information to help protect your privacy, information, and content.