There are two possible issues that can cause Lumo Play not to launch:
1. It can be caused by the Windows Display Settings and the Scale and layout Dropdown.
If it is set to anything but 100% the content of the windows behaves very strangely.
2. We've been encountering an issue after installation where there is a locked process preventing the software from launching on some computers.
You can follow these steps to try and fix it:
- Hit CTRL-SHIFT-ESC at the same time to bring up the Windows task manager
- This should pop up:
- Hit 'More details' and it will look something like this:
- Look in the list on the left for 'Lumo Play.exe' (you can select an item and hit 'L' to jump to the 'L' section of the list):
- Select the 'Lumo Play.exe' and hit the 'End task':
- You should be able to start the software now.
If this doesn't work, contact us for support.