LUMOplay has two subscription license types.
Lumo Playground costs $29/month USD per computer. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Your subscription includes the following services and features:
- Over 200 apps for interactive wall, floor, and touchscreen, and 5-10 new apps a month
- The ability to schedule playlists and manage content locally or remotely
- Retail analytics and goal tracking in custom apps
- Auto-start so that LUMOplay launches as soon as the computer is powered on.
- An optional customer-facing app menu system, and API to create a custom menu system (or connect with other apps)
- Support for most major 3D sensors, all touchscreens, and all types of displays (projectors, LED tiles, TVs etc)
- Multi-camera support - make an interactive display of any size using multiple sensors or cameras.
Playground subscribers can use Motion Maker templates to make custom games for $59 per game.
Lumo Playmaker costs $64/month. Playmaker includes all the benefits of the Playground subscription, as well as unlimited use of LUMO's patented Motion Maker to produce custom games and effects without restriction or extra fees.
LUMOplay Free is available for all customers. Try a selection of games for wall, floor, and touchscreen installations. Games rotate every month, so you'll always have access to something new.
This version is intended mainly for evaluation, so not all features are available.
One-Time Fee Licenses
LUMOplay previously offered two additional license tiers, available for a one-time fee. Customers who currently own, or who choose to purchase, licenses for a one-time fee will be supported until September 2021.
One-time fee licenses do not include games. Games cost $14.99 USD - $39.99 USD. Review game listings and prices on the App Store.
LUMOplay Pro is available on request for $599.99 per license. It comes with 6 games, and additional games can be unlocked for a one-time fee per game.
LUMOplay Personal is no longer available. It was previously available for a one-time fee and came with six games. Additional games could be unlocked for a one-time fee per game.
Owners of LUMOplay Personal licenses may continue to unlock new games. but may no longer buy additional licenses at this level.