Interactive floor projections and video walls have been around for well more than a decade now, but there hasn’t really been widespread adoption for a bunch of reasons – like cost, complication and the simple reality that a lot of what’s been shown to date hasn’t had much of a point.
Articles in this section
- MEGHAN ATHAVALE ON HOW HER COMPANY’S LUMOPLAY SOFTWARE MAKES ANY DIGITAL DISPLAY INTERACTIVE
- LUMOplay's 'The Floor Is Lava' App Inspires Unexpected Home Gymnastics; Company to Introduce 'The Floor Is Perfectly Safe'
- LUMOplay's Feline Star, Monroe, Signs Exclusive Representation Deal for Interactive Software Demonstrations
- Fish Pond template now available!
- Removal of legacy Motion Maker templates
- Phase-out of Legacy Support
- Sunsetting LUMOplay for Mac